On Sunday I came back exhausted from an awesome four days in the Brecon Beacons with a hundred and fifty guys from all over the UK. I was part of a team of thirteen chaps from Trinity taking part in XCC (Extreme Character Challenge) a mind, body and spiritual challenge. We were exhausted, having been pushed to our physical limits over many hours, we were emotionally challenged as we listened to others testimonies, we bonded as we supported each other - it was a spiritual awakening as we searched for the meaning in our lives and the direction we want to take - serving others and not just immersed in our own lives.
The guys from Trinity were fabulous and I experienced unbelievable fellowship with the group. It was an experience I'll carry with me, an experience I hope will change me for the better.

No comments:
Post a Comment